|Enter Destination||Arrival Date||Nights||Adults|
We’re pulling out all the stops this year to make sure 2015 is a Christmas to remember! If it’s a break full of fine food and wine you’re looking for or simply a chance to relax from the hustle and bustle of Christmas, you’ve come to the right place!
• Arrive to a warm welcome, full afternoon tea will be waiting
• Champagne and canapés with fellow guests - a good chance to mingle
• Five-course dinner
• Gentle entertainment by our guest pianist
• Tea, coffee and cookies on return from midnight mass
• Cotswold breakfast before or after opening presents and maybe time for a walk around the grounds
• Traditional Christmas day lunch with all of the trimmings
• Evening Christmas buffet supper
• Leisurely breakfast
• Christmas cake and a festive afternoon tea
• Black tie dinner and dance
• Cotswold breakfast and fond farewells!
|Christmas in the Cotswolds 2015||Three Night Stay|
|Standard Double/Twin Room||£620|
|Classic Double/Twin Room||£655|
|Superior Double/Twin Room||£700|
|Magnolia Suite (with private hot tub)||£765|
|Game Keepers Cottage (with private hot tub)||£905|
|Rates are per person, per stay, based on two people sharing room.|
Why not extend your stay?
Join us earlier or stay a little longer from £85 per person per night. We will even include dinner and a full English breakfast.