|Enter Destination||Arrival Date||Nights||Adults|
We are committed to working in a sustainable way and take care to reduce, re-use and recycle. The company has, and continues to develop, a simple set of operational standards.
• All lights are switched off when not in use.
• Outdoor lighting is on a timer at the front of the hotel.
• Low energy light bulbs are in use.
• Fans are always turned off when not in use.
• Fans are turned down during quieter periods.
• Logs are sourced locally.
• Fires are only lit during cooler days.
• Guests are asked to not put anything on the fires.
• The majority of our loft areas are insulated.
• Local attraction leaflets are displayed for guests.
• Newspapers are delivered daily from the local news agents.
• In-house floral displays are from a local florist – Riche de Fleurs.
• Cask ales from Wickwar Brewery.
• Stowford Press Cider from Herefordshire.
• Trout from Bibury Trout farm, Bibury.
• Cotswold Coffee, Moreton-in-Marsh.
• A copy of Cotswold Life magazine is displayed in all of the bedrooms and lounge areas.
• Paintings displayed from Dartmoor artist Katharine Lightfoot.
• Weekly collection for all cardboard.
• Old newspapers are collected and used for lighting the fires.
• Leaves are collected from the garden and made into compost.
• Paper towels in the toilets are made from recyclable paper.
• Molton Brown soap and handwash in bathrooms and public toilets – bottles are refilled each time rather than replaced.
• Paper is reused whenever possible.
• Used cooking oil is collected and converted into bio-diesel and bio-fuel.
Supporting the local community
• Support the local school with sponsorship and donations to raffles.
• Discounted rates for local businesses needing accommodation.
• We ask guests are to conserve water by requesting bath towels are washed upon request.
• Guests are asked to turn TV’s off and not to be left on standby.