|Enter Destination||Arrival Date||Nights||Adults|
We’re pulling out all the stops this year to make sure 2015 is a Christmas to remember! If it’s a break filled with fine food and wine you’re looking for, or simply a chance to relax from the hustle and bustle of Christmas, you’ve come to the right place!
• Arrive to a warm welcome, cream tea will be waiting
• Champagne and canapés
• Five-course dinner
• Mulled wine and mince pies on return from midnight mass
• Cotswold breakfast before opening presents or relaxing in front of the roaring log fires
• Four-course Christmas day lunch with all the trimmings
• Evening Christmas buffet
• Leisurely breakfast
• Champagne reception to start the evening celebrations
• Five-course black tie dinner accompanied by music from our live duet
• Cotswold breakfast and fond farewells!
|Christmas in the Cotswolds 2015||Three Night Stay|
|Superior Garden Room||£680|
|Rates are per person, per stay, based on two people sharing a room.|
Why not extend your stay?
Join us earlier or stay a little longer from £85 per person per night. We will even include dinner and a full English breakfast.