|Enter Destination||Arrival Date||Nights||Adults|
The Broadway Hotel - Accessibility Statement
Outlined below is some information which we hope will ensure you enjoy your visit to The Broadway Hotel regardless of whether your life is affected by a medical condition, disability, impairment or specific learning ability. We have tried to include as much accurate detail as possible in our Access Statement but would welcome your feedback in order to continuously improve on the information we give.
Before you arrive:
• Enquiries and reservations can be made online, by phone, e-mail, fax or in person.
• Directions to our hotel can be found on our website or we can send them by e-mail to you. Alternatively if you need a taxi to the hotel from the train station (Honeybourne or Evesham are approximately 15 minutes) we would be pleased to book a car for you.
When you arrive:
• There is plentiful car parking at the rear of the hotel taking the drive-way to the left and passing through the barrier. Please press the button to raise the barrier.
• Designated disabled parking bay as you enter the main car park is clearly marked.
• Once parked we will be delighted to show you to your room and deliver your luggage.
• There are no steps into the hotel.
• The desk is at an accessible level and we offer a check in service away from the desk if this is more suitable.
• The corridors are well lit with a mixture of carpet, hardwood and flagstone tile flooring.
• The Tattersalls Brasserie is flagstones. There is ample moveable seating. Chairs in the Restaurant are without arms, but we will provide a chair with arms on request.
• The Country Bar has flagstone hardwood flooring and moveable seating.
• There are a number of steps in some areas of the hotel to negotiate – handrails are provided.
• Ground floor rooms are available with easy access to the car park.
• All bedrooms are in the main building on the ground floor, first floor and second floor.
• The fire alarm system uses bells. Assistance will be given if required. The duty manager and staff on duty will be made aware of any guests who may require assistance.
• Well behaved dogs are welcome. A charge of £10 per dog, per night will be added There is no charge for service dogs.
• We would be pleased to provide larger print menus. Please let us know upon reservation should you require this service.
• Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
• High chairs and cots are available if required.
If you require any assistance or further information, please phone 01386 852 401.