|Enter Destination||Arrival Date||Nights||Adults|
We’re pulling out all the stops this year to make sure 2015 is a Christmas to remember! If it’s a break filled with fine food and wine you’re looking for, or simply a chance to relax from the hustle and bustle of Christmas, you’ve come to the right place!
• Arrive to a warm welcome, afternoon tea will be waiting
• Champagne and canapés
• Four-course dinner
• Mulled wine and mince pies on return from midnight mass
• Cotswold breakfast before or after opening presents and maybe time for a walk around the village
• Traditional Christmas day lunch with all of the trimmings
• Evening Christmas buffet supper
• Breakfast and time to explore the Cotswolds
• Watch the annual hunt leaving the village late morning
• Five-course dinner and perfectly matched wine accompanied by our live pianist (Black tie optional)
• Cotswold breakfast and fond farewells!
|Christmas in the Cotswolds 2015||Three Night Stay|
|Good Double/Twin Room||£620|
|Very Good Superior Double Room||£670|
|Excellent Junior Suite||£695|
|Rates are per person, per stay, based on two people sharing a room.|
Why not extend your stay?
Join us earlier or stay a little longer from £99 per person per night. We will even include dinner and a full English breakfast.