|Enter Destination||Arrival Date||Nights||Adults|
We're pulling out all the stops this year to make sure 2015 is a Christmas to remember! If it’s a break filled with fine food and wine you’re looking for, or simply a chance to relax from the hustle and bustle of Christmas, you’ve come to the right place!
• Arrive to a warm welcome, high tea and a selection of tasty treats will be waiting
• Champagne cocktails and canapés with fellow guests - a good chance to mingle
• Four-course Christmas eve dinner
• Cotswold breakfast before or after opening presents and maybe time for a walk around the town
• Traditional Christmas day lunch with all of the trimmings
• Evening Christmas buffet supper
• Leisurely Cotswold breakfast
• Eight-course tasting menu and perfectly matched wine flight
• Cotswold breakfast and fond farewells!
|Christmas in the Cotswolds 2015
||Three Night Stay|
|Very Good Rooms||£605|
|Pages Room for Sole Occupancy||£795|
|Rates are per person, per stay based on two people sharing a room.|
Why not extend your stay?
Join us earlier or stay a little longer from £85 per person per night. We will even include dinner and a full English breakfast.
Terms and conditions
To confirm your Christmas reservation a 25% deposit is required at the time of booking and the remaining balance is payable by the 1st November 2015. Bookings made after 1st November 2015 will require full pre-payment. All deposits and payments are non refundable and non transferable therefore we recommend guests seek appropriate travel insurance cover in case of any unforeseen circumstances arising causing a need for you to cancel your reservation. Whilst we normally welcome children, we do not believe that the Christmas break is suitable for those younger than 14 years of age. Adult rate will be charged for those over 14.