|Enter Destination||Arrival Date||Nights||Adults|
The Lamb Inn - Accessibility Statement
Outlined below is some information which we hope will ensure you enjoy your visit to The Lamb Inn regardless of whether your life is affected by a medical condition, disability, impairment or specific learning ability. We have tried to include as much accurate detail as possible in our Access Statement but would welcome your feedback in order to continuously improve on the information we give.
Before you arrive:
• Enquiries and reservations can be made online, by phone, e-mail, fax or in person.
• Directions to our hotel can be found on our website or we can send them by e-mail to you. Alternatively if you need a taxi to the hotel from the train station (Charlbury is approx. 15 minutes) we would be pleased to book a car for you.
When you arrive:
• Limited street parking is available to the front of the hotel with plentiful car parking at the neighbouring Bay Tree hotel.
• Once parked we will be delighted to show you to your room and deliver your luggage.
• The desk is at an accessible level and we offer a check in service away from the desk if this is more suitable.
• The corridors are well lit with a mixture of carpet, hardwood and flagstone tile flooring.
• To access the bar there are a number of steps with handrails.
• To access the restaurant there are a number of steps with handrails.
• Garden pathways are gravel.
• Ground floor rooms are available. Some have a low step to negotiate.
• The fire alarm system uses bells. Assistance will be given if required. The duty manager and staff on duty will be made aware of any guests who may require assistance.
• Well behaved dogs are welcome. A charge of £10 per dog, per night will be added There is no charge for service dogs.
• We would be pleased to provide larger print menus. Please let us know upon reservation should you require this service.
• Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
• There is non-smoking policy throughout the establishment.
If you require any assistance or further information, please phone 01993 823155.