|Enter Destination||Arrival Date||Nights||Adults|
We are committed to working in a sustainable way and take care to reduce, re-use and recycle. The company has, and continues to develop, a simple set of operational standards.
• All lights are switched off when not in use.
• Outdoor lighting is on a timer - during summer months 10pm - 12midnight.
• Energy saving light bulbs are in use. Looking to replace all bulbs with energy saving bulbs in the near future.
• Lighting is switched off at night time except for emergency lighting.
• Automatic lighting in the cupboard in Allium room.
• Fans are always turned off when not in use.
• Fans are turned down during quieter periods.
• Logs are supplied by a tree surgeon from Westonbirt near Tetbury.
• Fires are only lit during cooler days.
• Guests are asked to not put anything on the fires.
• The hotel has insulation in all of the loft spaces.
• A.K. Timms – Carterton
• Alex James Cheese
• Bensons Fruit Juice
• Bibury Trout
• Bottle Green
• Broadway Florist
• Burford CoC
• Burford Fire Service
• Burford Garden Centre
• Burford News
• Cerney Cheese
• Channel Communications (phone system)
• Channel Island Teddy Bears
• Chase Gin and Vodka (Herefordshire)
• Coswold Crunch Flour
• Cotswold Arlington White Eggs
• Cotswold Brewing Company – Bourton on Water
• Cotswold Coffee – Moreton in Marsh
• Cotswold Farm Park – Bourton on Water
• Cotswold Gold –
• Cotswold Hills Spring Water – Birdlip GL
• Cotswold Lavender – Broadway
• Cotswold Life
• Cotswold Mechanical Services (Paul Dix)
• Cotswold Wildlife Park – Burford
• Cotswolds Distillery – Shipton on Stour
• Doble & Bignall Chocolate – Broadway
• Evesham Asparagus
• Firecall, Cheltenham (David Shepherd-Cross)
• Fulbrook Mint
• Gorsehill Abbey Cheese
• Greenhill Electrical, Evesham (Peter Millward)
• Hook Norton
• Just Nature – Stroud
• KH Recruitment – Carterton
• Netherend Butter – Gloucestershire
• New Wave Seafoods – Fairford
• Out of Eden Florist – Burford
• Robert Welch Cutlery – Chipping Campden
• Simon Weaver Cheese – The Slaughters
• Symonds Cider – Herefordshire
• Walkers Stoves – Burford
• Westlands Nurseries – Evesham
• Wickwar Brewery – Stroud
• Weekly collection for all cardboard and bottles.
• Old newspapers are collected and used for lighting the fires.
• Leaves are collected from the garden and made into compost.
• Paper towels in the toilets are made from recyclable paper.
• Molton Brown toiletries bottles are refilled each time rather than replaced.
• Paper is reused whenever possible.
• Used cooking oil is collected and converted into bio-diesel and bio-fuel.
Supporting the local community
• Members of the Burford Chamber of Trade.
• Support the local school with sponsorship and donations to raffles.
• Incentive for all local B&B providers; 10% discount scheme.
• Discounted rates for local businesses needing accommodation.
• Guest towels washed upon request only to conserve water..
• Guests are asked to turn TV’s off and not to be left on standby.
• Chefs homemade flapjacks are in all guest rooms ready for arrival.
• Staff donations to their chosen charities.