|Enter Destination||Arrival Date||Nights||Adults|
Outlined below is some information which we hope will ensure you enjoy your visit to The Manor House Hotel regardless of whether your life is affected by a medical condition, disability, impairment or specific learning ability. We have tried to include as much accurate detail as possible in our Access Statement but would welcome your feedback in order to continuously improve on the information we give.
If you require any assistance or further information, please phone 01608 650501.
Before you arrive:
- Enquiries and reservations can be made online, by phone, e-mail, fax or in person.
- Directions to our hotel can be found on our website or we can send them by e-mail to you.
- If you need a taxi to the hotel from Moreton-in-Marsh train station (4 minutes walk) we would be pleased to book a car for you.
When you arrive:
- Limited car parking is available to the front of the hotel with plentiful car parking to the rear although this is some distance from the hotel along a gravel path not suitable for wheelchairs.
- We recommend stopping at the front door where we will assist with luggage and direct you to suitable parking.
- We will be delighted to show you to your room and deliver your luggage.
- Access to reception is available via ground level and no steps to negotiate.
- Reception is immediately inside the front door on ground level.
- The desk is at an accessible level and we offer a check in service away from the desk if this is more suitable.
- The corridors are well lit and are a mixture of carpet, hardwood flooring and flagstone tiles.
- All the public areas are on ground floor with the exception of the Sezincote function suite which is down two steps.
- There are two well equipped disabled toilets on the ground floor both of which can be accesses without negotiating steps.
- All doors throughout the hotel are wide enough for wheelchair access.
- There is a lift to the 1st and 2nd floor which has access to a number of bedrooms without a change in floor level. The lift accommodates a wheelchair.
The Beagle Bar, Brasserie and Mulberry Restaurant.
- There is ample movable seating in all 3 areas and chairs with or without arms can be provided along with chairs of differing heights.
- Background music is played in all three areas.
- Waiter service is proactively offered.
- All areas are well lit with good natural lighting.
- Tables in The Mulberry Restaurant are clothed with white linen however tables in the Beagle Bar and Brasserie are bare.
- There are 10 rooms accessible from the lift without negotiating stairs however these bedrooms are not adapted in anyway and do not have grab rails.
- 32 out of 35 bedrooms have bathrooms on the same level as bedrooms.
- There are non slip mats available for use in the baths and showers.
- 33 out of 35 bedrooms have showers over baths with 2 having separate walk in showers.
- This room has been specially adapted whilst retaining the character and charm of this 16th Century building.
- Spacious bedroom allows for ease of manoeuvrability of wheelchairs and such like.
- Spacious walk in wet room with appropriate grab rails, handles and extra high toilet.
- Shower chair available if required.
- Pull cord alarm system located in bedroom and bathroom linked directly to hotel reception.
- The fire alarm system uses bells and a visual indicator in this particular room.
Function suite / Conference rooms
- These are all on ground floor level however the Sezincote Suite is located down two steps.
- There is moveable seating available and chairs with or without arms can be provided.
- The fire alarm system uses bells and there is a fire evacuation plan for disabled guests in place. Assistance will be given if necessary.
- Wheelchair ramps can be provided within the hotel for ease of access and will be set up and dismantled by the staff.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome. A charge of £10 per dog, per night will be added There is no charge for service dogs.
- We are able to use the front doors in the event of an evacuation. The bells will ring continuously if an evacuation is required. Please let us know on arrival if you require assistance for evacuating.
- We would be pleased to provide larger print menus. Please let us know upon reservation should you require this service.