|Enter Destination||Arrival Date||Nights||Adults|
We’re pulling out all the stops this year to make sure 2015 is a Christmas to remember! If it’s a break full of fine food and wine you’re looking for or simply a chance to relax from the hustle and bustle of Christmas, you’ve come to the right place!
• Arrive to a warm welcome and take Cotswold cream tea along with a selection of our Head Pastry Chef’s tasty treats
• Champagne cocktail and canapé reception
• Four-course Christmas Eve dinner
• Homemade hot chocolate and mince pies on return from midnight mass
• Cotswold breakfast before the optional hotel treasure hunt in the town
• Five-course Christmas lunch followed by coffee and Christmas cake
• Chef’s gourmet buffet
• Leisurely Cotswold breakfast
• Four-course black tie dinner accompanied by music from our jazz trio
• Cotswold breakfast and fond farewells!
|Christmas in the Cotswolds 2015||Three Night Stay|
|Good Double/Twin Room||£665|
|Very Good Double/Twin Room||£710|
|Good Four Poster Room||£755|
|Very Good Four Poster Room||£780|
|Apple Cottage (with private hot tub)||£920|
|Single Rooms available on request|
|Rates are per person, per stay, based on two people sharing a double/twin room.|
Why not extend your stay?
Join us earlier or stay a little longer from £90 per person per night. We will even include dinner and a full Cotswold breakfast.