|Enter Destination||Arrival Date||Nights||Adults|
It’s out with the old and in with the new as we welcome in 2016. Join us for a two night stay filled with fine food and celebrations!
Arriving 30th December
• Cotswold cream tea with homemade scones served along with a selection of our Head Pastry Chef’s tasty treats
• Four-course dinner
New Year’s Eve
• Leisurely Cotswold breakfast
• Cotswold cream tea and treats
• Champagne cocktail and canapés to start the evening celebrations
• Black tie seven-course tasting menu
• Dance the night away and welcome in the New Year with our three piece band
New Year’s Day
• Leisurely Cotswold breakfast, fond farewell and a happy New Year!
If you’d rather join us on New Year’s eve for two nights then New Year’s day will consist of cream tea and a four-course dinner along with allowing time to recover! On the 2nd January, it’s breakfast, fond farewell and a happy New Year!
|New Year in the Cotswolds 2015/16||Two Night Stay|
|Superior Double/Twin Room||£440|
|Four Poster Room||£470|
|Apple Cottage (with private hot tub)||£600|
|Single rooms available on request|
|Rates are per person, per stay based on two guests sharing a double/twin room.|
Why not extend your stay?
Join us earlier or stay a little longer from £90 per person per night. We will even include dinner and a full English breakfast.