|Enter Destination||Arrival Date||Nights||Adults|
We’re pulling out all the stops this year to make sure 2015 is a Christmas to remember! If it’s a break filled with fine food and wine you’re looking for, or simply a chance to relax from the hustle and bustle of Christmas, you’ve come to the right place!
• Arrive to a warm welcome, Cygnet tea will be waiting
• Champagne and canapés
• Candlelit dinner
• Mulled wine and mince pies on return from midnight mass
• Cotswold breakfast before or after opening presents and maybe time for a walk around the village
• Traditional Christmas day lunch with all of the trimmings
• Evening Christmas buffet supper
• Leisurely breakfast before the famous Bibury Duck Race
• Champagne reception to start the evening celebrations
• Five-course black tie dinner accompanied by music from our live duet
• Cotswold breakfast and fond farewells!
|Christmas in the Cotswolds 2015||Three Night Stay|
|Superior Double/Twin Room||£660|
|Two Bedroom Suite (based of four sharing)||£485|
|Superior Four Poster||£700|
|Deluxe Four Poster||£730|
|Garden Cottage Suite||£770|
|Double Room for Single Occupancy||£1215|
|Rates are per person, per stay, based on twopeople sharing a room (unless otherwisestated).|
Why not extend your stay?
Join us earlier or stay a little longer from £85 per person per night. We will even include dinner and a full English breakfast.