Proud to be a dog-friendly hotel…
We love man’s best friend and we have a sneaky suspicion that you probably do too which is why we’re proud to be a dog friendly hotel.
We love having dogs here at The Bay Tree and have ‘plenty of room at the inn’ with a selection of specially allocated rooms to sleep you and pooch comfortably during your stay.
All we ask is that you *let us know if you intend on bringing your dog before booking your accommodation* – this way we can make sure one of our lovely dog-friendly rooms is available and be ready to welcome you both.
Dogs are welcome to dine with you in the bar and garden, where they can also enjoy a wander around. They are unfortunately not permitted in the main restaurant.
- We must be made aware at the time of booking if you’d like to bring your dog along to stay.
- Whilst in the hotel and garden, dogs are to be kept under control at all times.
- Please ask your dogs to keep conversation to a discretional minimum, so not to disturb any of the other guests.
- We kindly ask that all dog owners clean up after their dogs following any unfortunate mishaps.
- A small paw print charge of £20 per night will be added to your booking (plus £10 for any additional dogs).