Bring A Man’s Best Friend
We love man’s best friend and we have a sneaky suspicion that you probably do too. Surrounded by rambling hills and endless greenery, we are home to doggy heaven with plenty of walks to explore and scents to be sniffed out. Here at The Bear, we love being a dog friendly hotel and are more than happy to share all the best adventures with your loyal companion.
To ensure we’re prepared to welcome you both, all we ask is that you let us know when booking your accommodation and we will do the rest. We have a selection of specially allocated rooms in The Country House to sleep you and your pooch comfortably during your stay.
Following a day of exploring, sit back and relax with a drink in the bar with your loyal companion snuggled comfortably at your feet.
However we do have a few house rules to ensure you, your dog and other guests get the most out of a stay at The Bear:
- Dogs are to be kept under control at all times.
- They are allowed soft drinks in the bar and a wander around our grounds throughout the day.
- Whilst in the hotel, please ask your dogs to keep conversation to a discretional minimum, so not to disturb any of the other guests.
- We kindly ask that all dog owners clean up after their dogs following any unfortunate mishaps.
- A small paw print charge of £10 per dog, per night will be added to your booking.