Proud to be a dog-friendly hotel…
We love man’s best friend and we have a sneaky suspicion that you probably do too which is why we’re proud to be a dog friendly hotel. Located near to the Broadway Tower Country Park, we are home to doggy heaven with plenty of walks to explore and scents to be sniffed out.
We love having dogs here at The Broadway and have ‘plenty of room at the inn’ with a selection of specially allocated rooms to sleep you and pooch comfortably during your stay.
All we ask is that you *let us know if you intend on bringing your dog before booking your accommodation* – this way we can make sure one of our lovely dog-friendly rooms is available and be ready to welcome you both.
All our dog-friendly bedrooms are lovely, but if you’d like some private outdoor space for your pooch to roam free, ‘Jodami’ has its very own enclosed garden.
Dogs are welcome to dine with you in the bar, sitting room and front courtyard garden, where they can also enjoy a wander around. They are unfortunately not permitted in the Tattersall’s Brasserie.
- We must be made aware at the time of booking if you’d like to bring your dog along to stay.
- Whilst in the hotel and garden, dogs are to be kept under control at all times.
- Please ask your dogs to keep conversation to a discretional minimum, so not to disturb any of the other guests.
- We kindly ask that all dog owners clean up after their dogs following any unfortunate mishaps.
- A small paw print charge of £20 per night will be added to your booking (plus £10 for any additional dogs).