Proud to be a dog-friendly hotel…
We love man’s best friend and we have a sneaky suspicion that you probably do too which is why we’re proud to be a dog friendly hotel.
We love having dogs here at The Manor House and have ‘plenty of room at the inn’ to sleep both you and your pooch comfortably during your stay.
All we ask is that you *let us know if you intend on bringing your dog when first booking your accommodation* – this way we can be ready to welcome you both.
Dogs are welcome to dine with you in the Beagle Bar and in our gardens, but they are unfortunately not permitted in the Brasserie or Mulberry Restaurant.
- We must be made aware at the time of booking if you’d like to bring your dog along to stay.
- Whilst in the hotel and garden, dogs are to be kept under control at all times.
- Please ask your dogs to keep conversation to a discretional minimum, so not to disturb any of the other guests.
- We kindly ask that all dog owners clean up after their dogs following any unfortunate mishaps.
- A small paw print charge of £20 per dog, per night will be added to your booking.