Proud to be a dog friendly hotel
We love man’s best friend and we have a sneaky suspicion that you probably do too which is why we’re proud to be a dog friendly hotel.
We love having dogs here at The Bay Tree and have ‘plenty of room at the inn’ with a selection of specially allocated rooms to sleep you and pooch comfortably during your stay.
All we ask is that you *let us know if you intend on bringing your dog before booking your accommodation* – this way we can make sure one of our lovely dog-friendly rooms is available and be ready to welcome you both.
Dogs are welcome to dine with you in the bar and garden, where they can also enjoy a wander around. They are unfortunately not permitted in the main restaurant.
- We must be made aware at the time of booking if you’d like to bring your dog along to stay.
- Whilst in the hotel and garden, dogs are to be kept under control at all times.
- Please ask your dogs to keep conversation to a discretional minimum, so not to disturb any of the other guests.
- We kindly ask that all dog owners clean up after their dogs following any unfortunate mishaps.
- A small paw print charge of £20 per night will be added to your booking (plus £10 for any additional dogs). This includes a dog bed and bowl in your room and a sausage for your dog at breakfast!
Book a Room
The Bay Tree is warm, welcoming and relaxing. This is your home away from home, where our team of friendly staff are on hand to tend to your every need so you don’t even have to lift a finger during your stay. Just sit back and relax in the wonderful surroundings that stand before you. Eat good food, drink fine wine, or celebrate a special occasion before finishing the day with a good night’s sleep in one of our beautifully designed bedrooms.
To discover more or book a room, click on the link below, or give us a call on 01993 822791.