Join us for Christmas in the Cotswolds
Whether you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Christmas at home or celebrate in style, we have plenty of festivities, fabulous food and fizz at our Cotswold Inns & Hotels
What a delight it was to have a normal Christmas last year, it was a joy having our hotels full of festive revellers, there really is no better place to celebrate Christmas, than in the Cotswolds. We are very much looking forward to doing it all again, this year, so whether you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Christmas at home or pop a cork and celebrate in style; we’re pulling out all the stops to make sure Christmas 2023 is one to remember! Here at Cotswold Inns & Hotels, we have plenty of fabulous festivities, food and fizz – so you’ve come to the right place.
We also offer a range of New Year’s Eve packages, perfect for ringing in 2024 in style…
Stay with us this Christmas
• A warm welcome, tea and homemade scone
• Champagne and canapés to start the evenings celebrations
• A delicious 4-course dinner
• Tea, coffee and mince pies on return from Midnight Mass
• Traditional Cotswold breakfast
• Time for opening presents and relaxing
• Christmas day lunch with all the trimmings
• Evening buffet supper
• Enjoy a hearty breakfast before a day spent at your leisure
• Tea and Christmas cake
• 4-course gala dinner
• A fond farewell… but not before one last Cotswold breakfast!
Prices for a three-night stay…
Classic Room £900
Superior Double/Twin Room £955
Silkwood Double/Twin Room £1020
Ash Suite £1120
Magnolia Suite with private hot tub £1150
Game Keepers Cottage with private hot tub £1300
Family Room £3280 (based on 4 people sharing)
Single Room £995
Classic Room (Single Occupancy) £1400
Rates are per person, per stay, based on two people sharing a double room (excluding Family room).
Why not join us earlier or stay a little longer? Get in touch for our best prices!
7:30pm - Wednesday 6 December
The Hare & Hounds
Rogue Opera Presents A Christmas Spectacular
A Christmas spectacular
An evening of festive magic with carols, Christmas songs and... Opera!